Secret wish

Nov 16, 2008

I can't stand it anymore

Arrrrrrr..something dats driving me crazy!!! i had a hard time going to sleep again last night..trouble sleeping!! i tried several times to sleep but something kept me awake. I duno wat was da 'thing', i've no idea, i couldn't even fall asleep u know..

I gave one of my frens 5 missed call opss so sorry haha but he didn't give any response, it means that he was sleeping tightly. Then, i tried hard to sleep again. lol.

Few minutes later, i opened my eyes again, wanted to text a person but i GUESS the person was busy by dat time, so..yea..i put down the phone..tried to sleep again..sleep sleep sleep..was trying very very hard to sleep =.= i looked at the digital clock which displaying on my phone, it was already 4something GRRRRRR crazy crazy crazy.

Suddenly my phone was like 'buzzz buzzz buzz'..for several times..oo?? who text me?? my saviour?? lol well, i didnt view the msg, i told myself, i wanted to sleep!!!! lol so stupid long long story to go but lets skip it, dun mention dis anymore.

Its now 3:41pm..i should say..its JUST 3:41pm oh goshhh!!! but no worries, my beloved sister coming bck tml yay yay and i won't be bored anymore. I miss her seriously muchhhh! Hohohooo can't wait to see her.

Ok dats all for today.......

No comments: