Secret wish

Mar 3, 2009

03.03.08

Time passes so fast in fact, it's now March, which means, i've been in perth for 1+ month (40days). At the first place, i felt so regret and thought of something, i shouldn't come here so fast, at least, after my senior two. I wanted to back kk so badly, homesick, miss my friends and family, wanted to leave this boring perth. The assignments in college were so difficult for me. And we have to write essay often..for 1200words. I hardly understand, especially economics. I can’t understand what were those teachers talking about, can’t understand their aussie slang.

40days later, i've started to adapt to my surrounding here in perth. Friends in here are quite friendly too. But..i thought we would be speaking eng all da time in college, i was wrong. In my college, they are mostly Asian. We used to speak Cantonese more often cause most of my frens are from hongkong, and guangzhou. We speak english to japanese, korean, or vietnamese etc..
In the assignments part, I’m quite stress sometimes, well, i think it takes time =). Give me some times.


Last Saturday, All the ‘Ex-sttss students’ who are studying in perth met up in city. We walked around the city, had lunch together, and some of us even went to sing k. But..i believe there were some people felt quite disappointed, they didn’t plan everything well, there were people who didn’t come and some appeared too late. Well, no worries! We will plan everything well next time and it will be more fun I guess. In this coming Saturday, some of us wish to go Adventure Park, as the weather is getting colder, we must go within this week or next week, or else we can’t manage to play the water stuff over there. Heard that there are some rides to play. I enjoy playing rollercoaster. Hopefully we can make it this Saturday :p

From left: Yen, Poon, Xiao hui, Chloe, Me, Cassandra & Kawei.

Its now week6 and my exams will be in week10, which means, my exam is just around the corner. After exam, two weeks holiday!!! Yayhoooo!! I had planned something actually, wanted to go melbourne in the April holidays with chloe. But, she couldn't make it, so, yeaa, will be staying in perth again. I believe i won’t be bored during the hols, cause, i just knew that my mum and cousins are coming to visit me me, 7 of them. hohohoooo.

Allright, gotta sleep now. have to wake early tomorrow.


No comments: