Secret wish

May 11, 2009

Week 4?

Awwww, time passes quickly. It gone like a flash of lightning.
Week 4, it's now week 4, NO DOUBT!
I can go back to my home country 6 weeks later, cant wait :)

Unfortunately, i have to work really really hard for the coming weeks.
For examples: Aural presentations for week 4,5 and 6,
Economics essay writing test for this coming thursday,
Debate, and a lot of assignments to be done before week 9.


A teacher from Telp (Taylors Eng Learning Program), named Brian,
has replaced our previous Accounting teacher, emma.
Emma is a good teacher, no doubt!
A reponsible and nice teacher! She is now having maternity leave.

Brian has been teaching us for almost two weeks.
Seriously, we dun like brian's teaching methods.
He teaches Year 11 Accounting, Foundation Accounting and Marketing.

Heard that everyone prefers emma Muahhahaaa.

I am quite worry, afraid I will fail my average in term2.
I hate the ESL and Economics, i cant understand.
Especially economics, how am i gonna write the essay on this thursday?
I've no idea.


And yea, i met sharon in city last friday.
Four of us (Sharon sherry chloe and i) went to Ajisan Ramen to take our lunch,
and then walked around
the city.
I am going to meet her up again on this coming friday hohohoooo!!


The lecturers of Uwa will visit our college tml and give talk.
So called - Uwa Faculty Showcase.

There are alot of faculties but i will probably go to the [Business Economics and Commerce] talk, or either [Arts, Humanities & Social Sci].

There is a good news.
All the students who are doing year11 skill building don't need to attend the first period tml.
I duno what's the reason, but i am happy for it!!! i dun need to wake up early!!
At least later than 7am. Hohohoo..



Chloe & i


Chloe, Me, Sharon

1 comment:

Charles Chua said...

yo,
im flyin to aus tmr night ;)
see u then