Secret wish

Jun 16, 2009

Hate sci and maths

Duhhhh...
I have no choice!!
I can't do accounting and economics anymore in next term!!

For your information, the year 11 in my college is like this.
There are 4 terms in a year.
We can do the same subjects in term 1 and term 2,
but we can't do it in term 3 and 4
because it gonna repeat things that you have learned in term 1 and 2.

It means that, i have to take sci and maths in term 3 and 4.
Speechless!!! Speechless!!!
Well, Computing, Physics, Foundation of Math and ESL have been chosen.
=.= ESL is a compulsory subject for every term!!
Hopefully i can access into UWAFP(foundation program) as soon as possible,
so that i wont face this problem anymore.

There are alot alot of interesting subjects
and u can do it for the whole year..YAY YAY!!!


What i want to say is..i gonna die in next term.
I don't like those subjects but i have no choice :( i can't avoid.......

No comments: