Secret wish

Jul 7, 2009

Goodbye kk..Goodbye my friends..

As what i always say, time goes by quickly.

Guess what? I have been in kk for a week and im leaving the day after tml =(
Went to 1Borneo with Michelle Lydia Kylie BaauLing and Vanessa just now.
I enjoyed to the max!! Heheee Thank You Girls!!

It's wed tml!! No Doubt!!
Despite they have to get up early in the morning and go to school tml, they spent their night with me, and they went home at 10pm. quite late aye? Yea i know it's not that late actually..but..u know..they have to wake up around 6 tml.
So touching. Thank you very much girls!! I appreciate it!!

Hmm i havent met some of my friends yet. Like Yvonne, Kahyang, Carmen, etc..haha i saw carmen in school but we havent gone out together yet. We were like waiting for each other's call. Lol. I thought she would find me and she thought i would find her. And Yvonne? Aww went to sttss on thursday but she was absent.

Anyway, i will be back in 5months time. We have got a lot a lot of chances. So..no worries..Heee..
And yeaa..hmmm..i dun feel like leaving here =( Have to work so hard when i get back in Perth, have to be extremely hardworking as i will be taking those sci and maths subjects which i hate in next term!!

Last but not least, "Truly great friends are hard to find, Difficult to leave, and impossible to forget".
I love you all!!!!


Lydia. Baau Ling. Kylie. Vanessa. Michelle. Me.





Kylie & I (kissing) Awww




Mich & I




Kylie & I



Lydia & I



Baau Ling & I




From the left: Baau Ling. Mich. Me. Kylie. Lydia. Vanessa

No comments: