skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fiction and Reality
Secret wish
Aug 22, 2009
Lovely Saturday
今日叫左幾個Fren上黎食 "肉骨茶"
跟住就同 Sherry Lawrence & Kason 落city HEA.
去左 potblack 同埋 tea cafe.
果度已經成爲左我o地既快樂天堂.
哈哈哈.
Week 7 喇!! 鵛多野做 ~
好多test. 好多o野要交.
仲有兩個禮拜就考試喇....救命啊
點解時間可以過得甘快架?
....救命啊
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
L o u i s e L i m
I am who i am. I am kind & approachable. I'll try to make the best out of every bad situation. I dun like to have problems. I'll strive for things that i really want. I love white & purple, and maybe black ?
View my complete profile
music box
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Oct 2011 (1)
Aug 2011 (1)
Feb 2011 (1)
Oct 2010 (1)
Jul 2010 (1)
Jun 2010 (1)
May 2010 (3)
Mar 2010 (1)
Feb 2010 (3)
Jan 2010 (1)
Dec 2009 (1)
Nov 2009 (2)
Oct 2009 (5)
Sep 2009 (3)
Aug 2009 (9)
Jul 2009 (5)
Jun 2009 (3)
May 2009 (3)
Apr 2009 (5)
Mar 2009 (1)
Nov 2008 (9)
Buddies' Links
Yvonne Ting
Aerith
Carmen Liong
Charles Chua
Derek Ho
Irene Chua
Iris Huang
Karen Sii
Lawrence So
Pristty
Ronald Foo
Sharon Tsl
Sherry Su
Vanessa Chan
Yvonne Tan
No comments:
Post a Comment