Secret wish

Aug 26, 2009

Unlucky Day 26.08.09

There were loads of work have to be done by today.
What I want to say is, I was really unlucky last night.

First of all, there is a final research project on advertising due today
and i must get it done last night.
Unfortunately, i couldnt connect to the internet,
there was something wrong with the 3mobile broadband =.=
I couldn't do any research on the internet, unlucky unlucky unlucky~

When i wanted to print all my works out, something wrong with the printer again.
I was like, What the ? Again......
I felt helpless, and..speechless
The printer that provided in college doesn't have colour ink,
it's just black&white.
I must print it out at home.

This morning, I woke up nearly an hour earlier than usual,
just to check the printer out,
see whether it would work or not.

And guess what?? Unlucky =.=
ended up i printed everything in college.
The pictures in my research project are all in black&white omg.

Im exhuasted!! Sleepy!! Tired!!
Exam is around the corner :(

No comments: