Im legal to do lots of things..
1st of all..
I would like to thank
Khin, Sherry, Iris, Lawrence, Franky & Derek
for the "under-the-tree" surprise party at college.
Also, Thanks for the big big card & presents.
Thanks for everything !!
You guys are really amazing!! Love you all!!
I got a handmade card from my sis.
I love it & I love you!!
And i knew that you had been spending the whole day to complete it.
Hehehee. Thank you Thank you.
And pk. Thanks for the handmade card & video!!
Love them much much.
Ermm u are actually a good Pianist. Hahaha
Kaichun & her mum sang birthday song for me in the video.
(Both Eng&Chi versions)
It was sooooo funny.
Had dinner with my mum and my friendss in jade garden tonight.
Hahaa we laughed too much!!
Lots of funny stuff happened.
Thanks everyone.
*have a memorable 18th birthday* :)






No comments:
Post a Comment