Secret wish

Jun 20, 2010

Sayonara..


Tmr is the last day of exam.
Uhuu im leaving back to kk straight away after my last paper.

Happy yet Sad..

Have been 'sticking' with the girls for more than a year.
We play We sing We gossip We study We eat We 'brushteeth' We cry We laugh We hug We kiss and We wear the same clothes & shoes...

I will be all alone when i'm back in Perth after 3 weeks :(

Goodbye my dearest sherry.

Hopefully you will like the gift hehe.

Take good care of yourself in Melb.
I will visit you in sept as what i promised.

And Iris,
time flies, you left us for more than a month :(
I miss you really much.
good luck in everything in UK.


3 of us must work hard..study hard!!

Hope to see you all soon :))
Miss and Love as always..
❤❤❤

No comments: